CM CMMS Implementation Services
Data Prep for Import
We will take your maintenance data from Excel spreadsheets and organize it in templates to upload into the CM CMMS software.
· First Step - Client submits their data on Excel spreadsheets
· Second Step - CM CMMS will categorize data
· Third Step - CM CMMS will enter data into templates for importing into CMMS
· Fourth Step - CM CMMS will import customer’s data into the CMMS
· Fifth Step - CM CMMS will verify that all data was entered and stored in the database
· Sixth Step - CM CMMS will notify customer that CMMS is ready for use
If you need assistance with data importing, click here!
We will facilitate the implementation of the CM CMMS system for you by either: assisting you virtually, or hands on with an on-site visit.
· Initial meeting to determine if virtual or on-site visit is needed
· CM CMMS will coordinate with your staff for each step of implementation
· CM CMMS will set up a test to verify functionality with entered data
· Optional - CM CMMS can monitor activity as a remote admin/consultant for a period of time
If you need assistance with implementing the CM CMMS system, click here!
Virtual Group Training
If your team needs additional training beyond what is available in the Learning Center, we will coordinate virtual training for you.
· Virtual training will follow methods and practices of CM CMMS Trainers
· Training sessions will be available within the hours of 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM EST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
· Screen recordings are available to participants
If you need additional virtual group training, click here!
If your team needs additional training beyond what is available in the Learning Center or virtual training, we will coordinate on-site training for you.
· All costs for the trainer are included in the On-Site Training Agreement
· On-site training will follow methods and practices of CM CMMS Trainers
· On-site training sessions will be coordinated with the trainer for 8-hour days M-F within the time frames listed in the On-Site Training Agreement
· Off-hours and weekends are not available for the trainer when on-site, unless previously determined in the On-Site Training Agreement
If you need on-site training for your team, click here!